Dear Co-Labourers in Prayer,
Thank you so much for standing together with other nations around the world in a glorious unbroken 24/7 prayer marathon for the Ukrainian people and the Ukrainian Church.
In this initiative, jointly prepared by the Western European Cabinet of Empowered21 and Pastor Henry Madava of Victory Church in Kyiv, each nation is agreeing to cover the same 1-hour slot in prayer, every day for 3 weeks as from midnight on Sunday night 8 May.
Pastor Henry, who is also co-chair of the Eastern European Cabinet of Empowered21, will be giving us periodic updates and prayer points to help us pray more effectively.
Here are the time slots being covered each day by the nations. The rota is based on Central European Time, but we have noted the equivalent time in your national time zone:
Midnight – 1am: BRAZIL (7pm-8pm Brazilian Time)
1am-2am: USA (7pm-8pm US Eastern Time)
2am-3am: MALAYSIA (8am-9am Malaysian Time)
3am-4am: INDONESIA (8am-9am Indonesian Time)
4am-5am HONG KONG (9am-10am Hong Kong Time)
5am-6am: PHILIPPINES (10am-11am Filipino Time)
7am-8am: UKRAINE (8am-9am Ukrainian Time)
9am-10am: INDIA (1.30pm-2.30pm Indian Time)
11am-12 noon: SWEDEN
12 noon-1pm: Church of God Central Europe Region
1pm-2pm: IRELAND (12 noon-1pm Irish Time)
2pm-3pm: SCOTLAND (1pm-2pm UK Time)
3pm-4pm: CZECH REPUBLIC
4pm-5pm: GREECE (5pm-6pm Athens Time)
5pm-6pm: SWITZERLAND & ESTONIA (6pm-7pm Estonian Time)
6pm-7pm: NIGERIA (5pm-6pm Laos Time) & RUSSIA (7pm-8pm Moscow Time)
7pm-8pm: LATVIA (8pm-9pm Latvian Time)
10pm-11pm: ARGENTINA (5pm-6pm Argentinian Time)
11pm-Midnight: PERU (4pm-5pm Peru Time)
There is also an online rota at: https://pray.24-7prayer.com/signup/e221f4/
We are asking that you would publicise this as widely as possible so that believers in your nation can use these times to pray for Ukraine, either by themselves at home, or together with others.
Also, if you know church movements in other nations, not yet on the rota, that may want to participate in this initiative, then please get them to contact me at email@example.com or Anne Christiansen at firstname.lastname@example.org
This 21-day Prayer Marathon is an opportunity for us to act upon our deep concern for Ukraine and the current situation in Europe. Many of us have sent teams into Ukraine, and are receiving Ukrainian refugees into our churches.
May God stir up our faith, and increase compassion and wisdom among the Spirit Empowered Christians around the globe.
Prayer day 1 9 May
«He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.
Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. »
Psalm 46: 9 – 10
- That the war in Ukraine may end
- That God may intervene and war ends.
Prayer day 2 10 May
«And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before Him»
1 John. 3:19
-That the spirit of hatred and prejudice be removed.
- Falsehood be removed as it`s fueling hatred and propaganda and war.
Prayer day 3 11 May
«For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour»
1Tim. 2:2 - 3
- For strength of president Zelensky and other Leaders.
- For the Leaders who influence the decisions on stopping the war.
Prayer day 4 12 May
Pray for the displaced people of Ukraine in different countries of the world.
- Healing of trauma and that families will be reunited.
Prayer day 5 13 May
Pray for the church, pastors and believers of Ukraine, to be strengthened and be protected in time of war.
-Protection of church properties from rockets, missiles and bombs.
Prayer day 6 14 May
Pray against escalation of the war into other countries and regions.
- Pray against formation of coalitions of aggression and destruction of lives and other countries.
Prayer day 7 15 May
- Pray against the destruction of cities, towns and villages.
- Prayer against the targeting of civilians, rape of women and girls and torture of innocent people and the killing of children.
Prayer day 8 16 May
- Pray for revival in every city, town and village in Ukraine, which will bring healing to people’s hearts in loss.
- That God would raise special laborers and strategies for helping people and advancing the Kingdom in war time.
Prayer day 9 17 May
- Pray for all the countries surrounding Ukraine, who are being affected in one way or another, including Russia the aggressor.
- Pray for the regions under occupation, against filtration camps that are being used as an instrument of torture and national segregation, as was in WW2.
Prayer day N10 18 May
Pray for children, teenagers and youth going through trauma of war and seeing their parents killed.
Pray against the killing of children, teenagers and youth.
Prayer day N11 19 May
-Pray for eastern and southern Ukraine and all the regions close to Russian border, including Mariupol, that the fighting would come to an end.
-Pray against the threat or use of nuclear weapons by Russia in this war.
Prayer day N12 20 May
-Pray for the successful evacuation of civilians from Donetsk, Lugansk and other regions in the proximity.
-Pray for the volunteers, churches and humanitarian groups who evacuate and help people from zones of active phase of the war.
Prayer day 13 May 21
- Pray for President Zelenskyy and his whole team in this time of war. Wisdom, strategies and God`s leadership, protection and strength.
- Pray for President Putin and his leadership, that falsehoods be removed, heart be softened towards Ukraine and human beings in general and that he decides to end the war.
Prayer day 14 May 22
- That there be high-level encounters with God for politicians in Ukraine, Russia, Europe and the whole world.
- That the Lord may raise in the church of Ukraine laborers: to evangelize, to reach more people, to be strategic in knowing what to do, when to do it and how to do, from God.
Prayer day 15 May 23
- That many Ukrainian soldiers encounter Jesus, His reality and miracle saving and protection power in the war.
- That many Russian soldiers who have entered Ukraine be transformed from hate to love and meet Jesus in the process of war
Prayer day 16 (24 May)
- That the fighting in Ukraine may stop and that the shedding of innocent blood be stopped.
- The killing of children may come to an end.
Prayer day 17 (25 May)
- Mass murder of civilians and putting them in mass graves may be stopped.
- Use of rape of women as a war weapon may stope.
Prayer day 18 (26 May)
- The desire to annihilate the Ukrainian people, their culture and nation be stopped.
- Put an end to filtration camps by the Russia army in Donbass. The pressure on the Russian Church be lessened by the secret service.
Prayer day 19 27 May
-That the war in Ukraine may end, and that falsehood be removed as it`s fueling hatred and propaganda and war
-Pray for the displaced people of Ukraine in different countries of the world, healing of trauma and that families will be reunited.
Prayer day 20 28 May
- Pray against escalation of the war into other countries and regions, pray against formation of coalitions of aggression and destruction of lives and other countries.
- Pray against the destruction of cities, towns and villages.
Prayer day 21 29 May
- Pray for President Zelenskyy and his whole team in this time of war. Wisdom, strategies and God`s leadership, protection and strength, pray for President Putin and his leadership, that falsehoods be removed, hearts be softened towards Ukraine and human beings in general and that they decide to end the war.
- Pray for revival in every city, town and village in Ukraine, which will bring healing to people’s hearts in loss, that God would raise special laborers and strategies for helping people and advancing the Kingdom in war time.